Welcome to Teaching Homes for Christ
Register before the School Year starts!
Fall family picnic is almost here! Aug 22 click for more information.
Who we are
- A collection of Christian families that are home schooling all or some of our children and want to share our love of Jesus Christ.
- Parents who need encouragement and support to press on with the sometimes daunting task of being disciple, parent, and teacher to our children.
What we offer
- Monthly meetings (during the "school year") where parents can gather to hear speakers on various topics relevance to home schooling, and Christian principles.
- An opportunity for home school parents to talk and interact with other home school parents to share ideas, to encourage, and support one another.
- A library of homeschool materials and books that can be checked out by members for a month at a time.
- Activities and field trips for member families and students.
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds…Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 11:18-19
When we meet
Teaching Homes for Christ has monthly meetings on the 4th Monday of the month. Meetings begin at 7:00 PM and run for 2 hours. We generally meet during the school year August - April and take December and the summer off.
Where we meet
Glen Arbor Community Church
204 Church Street
West Chicago, IL